Five Surprising Color Combos You Never Thought You Could Wear
When you stop thinking in black and white (and tan and cream, and red and navy), your outfit options will triple—and so will the compliments you receive daily.
Discover five new ways to expand your hue-mixing horizons now, in the slideshow below.
The clothes: This particular mix is all about juxtaposition, so the girlier the pink and grungier the green, the better. But limit yourself to two major pieces, otherwise the effect is diluted.
The accessories: Clean and crisp black or white, maybe a little bit of understated jewelry. Don't overdo it.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The 10 Types of Outfits You See at Coachella
- How to Mix Florals and Stripes
- 30 Perfect Spring Outfits
- The Spring Edit: Our Editors' Top Picks of the Season
- 12 Prom-Perfect Dresses Inspired By Hollywood's Most Iconic Moments
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER