Game of Thrones Style: Valar Morghulis?
Things are finally starting to heat up in Game of Thrones. A lot went down in Westeros, but our eyes were fixed on the Khaleesi, still holding it down in Astapor, a slave city in Esos. At long last, she's made the moves to secure an army that will aid her in quest for the iron throne. This is no ordinary army though; they're soullessly obedient soldiers that will stop at nothing until their master is satisfied. She had to throw down her biggest baby dragon to acquire them, but something tells us it's not the last she'll see him. For her cool hand with negotiation and stern leadership, we give her the iron throne this week. We are getting a little tired of that blue dress though.
- Game of Thrones Hair Tutorial: How to Get the Show's Best Braids at Home
- Game of Thrones Style: Khaleesi Toasts Tyrell
- Game of Thrones Style: Joffrey Hates Flowers
- The Best Braid for Music Festivals and Summer In General
- How to Do a Rope Braid Chignon
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER