Prada's Soho Store Is Going Gatsby
Gatsby? What Gatsby? The Great Gatsby, of course. Unless you've been living under a rock or miles away from an internet connection, you've witnessed the endless buzz about Baz Luhrmann's film adaptation of one of the world's greatest novels. The music is already legendary, the trailers are tantalizing—but the clothes? The clothes are on another level, thanks to designer Catherine Martin. Although we'll have to wait until May 10 to see the film, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of the amazing wardrobe at the Prada store in Soho starting tomorrow. It will be well worth the trip. We promise.
- Baz Luhrmann: "I'd Like to Say That I Read The Great Gatsby in High School, But I Didn't"
- WATCH: The Great Gatsby's Latest Trailer Features New Songs by Lana Del Rey and Beyoncé—And a Scarf We Want
- The Lucky Editor Guide To Finding A Vintage Treasure
- 14 Reasons Flats Are Way Better Than Heels
- 15 Non-Gimmicky Ways to Dress Like The Great Gatsby
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER