Most borrowed-from-the-boys trends tend to stick around for ages—oversized white button-ups, smoking slippers, satchels—and masculine timepieces are no exception. A favorite look amongst editors and celebs alike, a chunky, oversized watch looks amazing with both feminine dresses and jeans-and-tee combos alike. See how awesome Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen look in theirs?
Click through to shop menswear-style watches.
Not a fan of cluttering up your wrists—or just a really big fan of Flavor Flav? Try wearing your timepiece pendant-style!
Click through to shop more watch pendants.
As we've said before, we're huge fans of the faceless timepiece. So what if it's technically useless? It's a surrealistic way to make a statement—and looks great piled alongside your other favorite wristwear.
Click through to shop more faceless watches.
Go stealth and choose a watch that doesn't even look like a watch! Hermès' editor-adored Medor is the obvious gold standard here, but lots of lower-priced versions exist as well.
Click through to shop more concealed-dial timepieces.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Get More Bangle for Your Buck With These Affordable, Mix-and-Matchable Bracelets
- Happy Royal Wedding Anniversary! Kate Middleton's Best Outfits of All Time
- Tribeca Film Festival Looks We Love—That Non-Actresses Can Wear Too!
- Nine Skirts That Look Good With Flats
- Lucky Editors Went H.A.M. on Shoes Last Week—What Did You Buy?