White House, Red Carpet: How The Stars Dressed For D.C.'s Biggest Bash
The guest list at Saturday night's White House Correspondents' Association Dinner could've been pulled straight from my digital cable box. Homeland's Claire Danes mingled with Natalie Dormer from Game of Thrones (who, unlike her scheming alter ego, Margaery Tyrell, was not wearing anything blue, backless or cleavage baring), alongside Downton Abbey actress Michelle Dockery, Mad Men's Jessica Pare and more.
The only thing more exciting than the guest list (Carrie Mathison, Megan Draper and the president: all the in the same room!) was the evening's fashion. I've included our eight favorite looks in the slideshow below, along with the similar versions available online. Click through to see and shop everything now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Editor Secrets That Will Save Your Wardrobe
- Happy Royal Wedding Anniversary! Kate Middleton's Best Outfits of All Time
- 11 Reasons Why Pants Are Way Better Than Skirts
- The Continuum of (Hot!) Pink Blush
- Our Fashion Director Anne Keane Needs a Skirt Worthy Of These Shoes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER