18 Swimsuit Season Secrets Our Editors Swear By
"I hand-wash my swimsuits so they last longer, and it's really easy because I use a rinse-free detergent called Soak. I put a little in a sinkful of water and soak the suits for 15 minutes, squeeze out the water and then lay flat to dry." - Jane Sung, Lucky Breaks Editor
More on Luckymag.com:
- 17 Lucky Editor Secrets For Surviving a Wardrobe Emergency
- 11 Surprising Beauty Secrets from Lucky Editors
- 24 Lucky Editor-Tested Tips For Busting Acne
- Psst! Get The Inside Scoop On Lucky Editors' Secret Shopping Sources
- One Lucky Editor Confesses Her Most Embarrasing Beauty Secret—What's Yours?