18 Swimsuit Season Secrets Our Editors Swear By
"My favorite place to shop for swimsuits on a budget is Old Navy—they have a bunch of different cuts for both tops and bottoms and they sell them separately. That way you don't have to worry if you're a different size on top and bottom. Plus, they sell both solids and patterns, so there's something for everyone." - Hanna Howard, Fashion Credits Assistant
More on Luckymag.com:
- 17 Lucky Editor Secrets For Surviving a Wardrobe Emergency
- 11 Surprising Beauty Secrets from Lucky Editors
- 24 Lucky Editor-Tested Tips For Busting Acne
- Psst! Get The Inside Scoop On Lucky Editors' Secret Shopping Sources
- One Lucky Editor Confesses Her Most Embarrasing Beauty Secret—What's Yours?