Of course Oscar de la Renta would make the best ballgown flat.
The chicest granny in Boca Raton might own these. (And we mean that as a compliment!)
Why buy the painful six-inch version when these exist?
One part d'Orsay flat, one part Mary Jane, all parts awesome.
Works with a little black dress or a le smoking suit.
Aphrodite's shoe closet gets a 21st century update.
Pack these for a destination wedding.
Something blue for brides who want to dance at their own wedding.
Fits like your favorite basic black pair but looks so much more special.
The closet thing to going barefoot without breaking dress code.
The ultimate dancing shoe.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 8 Foolproof Ways To Make One Dress Work All Wedding Season
- How to Be the Best-Dressed at a Wedding—Without Upstaging the Bride
- What to Wear to a Graduation When You're Not the One Getting the Diploma
- Shorts For Every Body! Find Which Fit Works Best For You
- The Most Memorable Memorial Day: How To Throw The Best BBQ