How To Look Taller In Flats
More on Luckymag.com:
- 14 Pretty Flats That Won't Hurt Your Feet
- Fancy Flats: 11 Heel-Free Shoes Worthy of Weddings, Grad Parties and Other Summer Celebrations
- 50 Rainbow-Bright Flats Under $50
- Flat Sandals for Every Occasion—Because Who Needs Heels?
- 19 Dreamy Sandals That Deserve Your Undivided Attention
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
Despite the many superiorities that flats have over heels (mainly comfort, yes, but also all these things here), stilettos, pumps and wedges do have one mathematically airtight advantage: wearing a pair literally makes you taller. Still, even if slipping into some loafers, sneakers or ballet slippers won't bring you any closer to Karlie Kloss' inseam, there are sneaky ways of faking the same effect. Follow my advice below on exactly what kind of flats with wear with what kinds of bottoms and you'll always look a little longer and leaner than you actually are.