How to Fix a Broken Flip-Flop...With a Loaf of Bread?
It happens at least once every beach season: we'll be walking along in flip-flops, and suddenly the thong between our toes pops out of the sole. Then, we're forced to put our plans on hold while looking for new footwear. If this scenario sounds all too familiar, you've got to check out the genius quick fix our friends at POPSUGAR Fashion came up with. All you need is—get ready for this—a humble loaf of grocery store bread. Seriously! Visit POPSUGAR Fashion for this handy summer tip now.
SLIM ILLUSION FLIP FLOPS, $32, US.HAVAIANAS.COM
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- 7 Days, 7 Ways: Lace-Up Heels to Show Off Your Pedi in Style
- Runway Refresh: See the Top 10 Trends For Fall 2013
- Look 100 Times Better in Just One Minute!
- Don't Sweat It! 50 Finds For Your Hot Summer Nights—All Under $50
- What to Wear for Your Next Girls' Night Out
More on Luckymag.com:
- 17 Lucky Editor Secrets For Surviving a Wardrobe Emergency
- The Perfect Bridal Emergency Kit for an Oops-Free 'I Do'
- Which Shoes To Buy When Wide Isn't An Option
- Easy, Breezy Style Tweaks For Steamy Summer Weather
- Have Bag, Will Travel: 10 Celeb-Approved Weekender Bags
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER