BREAKING: Kate Middleton Is In Labor Right Now!
After several wonderful months of killer maternity style, today might be the last day Kate Middleton wears her pregnancy clothes for awhile. While most of us were still sleeping this morning (darn you, international time difference!), the royal palace officially confirmed (via this tweet) that the Duchess just checked into St. Mary's Hospital in Paddington, London in labor. At last, all those weary reporters camped outside for the last couple of weeks will have something to actually talk about! As for us, we can't wait to finally find out if K-Mid's firstborn will be a little prince or princess—and, of course, what he or she will wear. (Infant-sized LK Bennett, Issa, Reiss and Topshop styles don't exist right now, but after this baby comes along, who knows what Kate's favorite brands might whip up?!)
Ahh, it's really happening! We're so stoked—watch this space for updates!
photo credit: Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- Happy Royal Wedding Anniversary! Kate Middleton's Best Outfits of All Time
- Kate Middleton's Maternity Style: A Royal Retrospective
- Kate Middleton's Favorite Brand Is About to Change, Big Time!
- Kate Middleton vs. Kim Kardashian: Whose Wardrobe Wins?
- Why Queen Elizabeth's Style Is Just As Great As Kate Middleton's
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER