31 Perfect Pieces For Kate Middleton's Post-Baby Wardrobe
The following is a guest post from our friends at POPSUGAR Fashion.
On the list of big life changes worthy of a new wardrobe, we'd say that Kate Middleton's most recent has to be up there—giving birth to the (possible) future King of England is kind of a big deal! What's more, now that K-Mid's the mother of a royal heir, she's going to have more events and appearances to attend than ever before. To help the Duchess start this new phase of her life with style, we've picked 31 pieces worth incorporating in her post-baby look. Visit POPSUGAR Fashion to see and shop everything now.
INVITATION MAIDA VALE DRESS, £299 (APPROXIMATELY $458.73), HOBBS.CO.UK
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- Brand-New Chanel—Need We Say More?
- Fight Sun Damage With Fashion—Literally!
- Johnny Depp Isn't Her Only Fan—Why We're Loving Amber Heard's Bombshell Style
- Summer Date Night Outfits: Coffee, Drinks, or Dinner!
- Miami Nice: The Best of Swim Week Street Style
- 7 Days, 7 Ways: Lace-Up Heels to Show Off Your Pedi in Style
More on Luckymag.com:
- 12 Spot-On Celebrity Looks, Straight From Comic-Con 2013
- 13 Seriously Stylish Indie Music Girls We Want to Look Like Right Now
- Has Nail Art Totally Jumped The Shark?
- How to Fix a Broken Flip-Flop...With a Loaf of Bread?
- Cate Blanchett Gets All the Good Outfits in Woody Allen's New Flim, Blue Jasmine
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER