Behati, Doutzen, Kate and More: Behold the Best Model-Off-Duty Looks
The following is a guest post from our friends at POPSUGAR Fashion.
Of course, models look amazing on the runway, but it's their off-duty looks that we get most excited about; that's when we see their true styles shine through. Like, for instance, how Kate Moss can pull off leopard with anything, and the way Gisele Bündchen's signature T-shirt/denim combos look so high-fashion. We also love that Miranda Kerr's simple sneakers always seem so chic, the effortless way Rosie Huntington-Whiteley layers pieces and Kate Upton's streamlined ensembles—these ladies seem to get it right every time. For off-duty outfit inspiration from these five models and more (including Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss and Karolina Kurkova!), visit POPSUGAR Fashion now.
photo credit: WWD
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- Meet the New Bag Hollywood's A-List Is Obsessed With!
- Three Denim Dresses You Need Now—Styling Tips Included!
- The Jennifers (Aniston and Garner!) as Wedding Guests—Plus, 13 More Stylish Celeb Attendees
- Selena Gomez Dishes on Designing a Collection For Adidas
- Our Ultimate Color Trend Breakdown For Fall 2013—Expect the Unexpected!
More on Luckymag.com:
- EXCLUSIVE: Partyskirts' Doodle-riffic Lookbook Proves That Superheroes Wear Skirts, Too
- WATCH: Why Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele Loves Juicy Couture Tracksuits
- Saint Laurent Is Now Making Roller Skates
- Why You Should Trade Wedge Sneakers For Slip-On Skater Shoes
- Seven Easy Tips For Conquering High-Waisted Jeans
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER