News Flash: Ugly Sandals Are Cooler Than Pretty Ones
When it comes to sandals this summer, the dorkier, the better. [Fashionista]
What exactly defines a "Brooklyn Girl?" Is she like Lena Dunham's broke and struggling character on the HBO show Girls? Or is she more like Lena Dunham herself, a successful writer, director and actress? [The Cut]
Here's what New York women wore on Independence Day, as captured through the lens of street style photographer Bill Cunningham. [NYT]
A behind-the-scenes video from the making of Rihanna's second River Island collection, starring the singer in a slouchy black beanie. [Vogue UK]
Surprise, surprise: awkward fashion editorials are much cuter when the models are cats. [BuzzFeed]
Cara Delevingne is the star of Fendi's Fall/Winter 2013 and daaaang, girl looks good. [WWD]
More on Luckymag.com:
- 14 Animal Accessories That'll Turn Your Jewelry Box Into a Menagerie
- 15 Pairs of Resort-Ready Raffia Shoes
- 22 Geometric Etsy Finds—No Math Required!
- Heidi Klum Dresses Just Like a Lucky Editor
- The Editors Debate: Stars Or Stripes?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER