Happy Birthday, Oscar: 19 Of His Best Runway Looks Ever
Before you go and forever file July 22 in your mind as The Day That Kate Middleton When Into Labor, remember that it also marks Oscar de la Renta's 81st year in the world. Over those eight decades, he's admirably built what started as small ready-to-wear label in 1965 into an internationally renowned fashion power house. To honor the prolific Dominican designer on his birthday we've gathered 19 of his best runway looks ever in the slideshow below. Take a few minutes to click through and pin them all while you wait for the royal birth to happen. (And if you still need something to occupy yourself after that, check out the Oscar de la Renta's kid's blog, George & Ruby, for some prince and prince-worthy outfits.)
Robert Mitra for WWD
More on Luckymag.com:
- Oscar de la Renta Launches Childrenswear Blog 'George & Ruby'
- Oscar de la Renta Resort 2013: Come Sail Away
- From the Beauty Closet: Oscar de la Renta Sargasso Eau de Cologne
- Has Nail Art Totally Jumped The Shark?
- NYFW Spring 2013: Oscar de la Renta
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER