Pro: The biker-chick vibe from the leather vest is effortlessly cool and makes Emily's usually casual style totally edgy.
Con: The t-shirt dress is always a tricky outfit choice—it's pretty flimsy, after all.
Pro: Her military jacket looks like a vintage find, and is a great example of how to rock the military look.
Con: That skirt. Talk about a DIY disaster.
Pro: Hanna is like a chameleon, always adapting to her environment. Going to a frat party? Pull off the comfy college look by throwing on a t-shirt, leggings and sneakers. The perfect disguise, Han.
Con: On the other hand, there is such a thing as looking too casual. Who does she think she is—Emily!?
Pro: Navy really is Spencer's color and the leather bow belt is adorable. Perfectly preppy in every way.
Con: It feels like this outfit is lacking a little pizazz. Perhaps she should have gone for some sparkly accessories, but it's still a decent look.
And this week's winner is...Spencer!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Pretty Little Liars Season 4, Episode 4: Fashion Face-Off
- 15 Waistband-Free Sundresses For Scorching Hot Days
- Jewelmint's New Collective Section Is Indie Jewelry Paradise
- Edith A. Miller Changes Its Stripes With a Camo-and-Leopard-Covered Collab
- WATCH: Adriana Lima, Lindsey Wixson and More Models Boogie Down in Miu Miu