Pretty Little Liars Style: Emily Finally Flexes Her Fashion Muscles
We are bursting with pride for Emily Fields following last night's episode of Pretty Little Liars. No, it's not because of her sudden desire to build houses in Nicaragua, but because she finally wore an outfit that didn't make us yawn! Her denim jacket, sneakers and army green skinnies stayed true to her casual style, but the quilted pattern on her jacket and studded detail on her shoes made the entire ensemble feel more stylish. Way to go, Em!
While Emily was meeting with Zoe, aka guest star Rumer Willis, Hanna was prepping to (falsely!) confess to Wilden's murder and take her mom's place behind bars. Aria is still dealing with Mike drama and enlists her new friend-boy (not boyfriend, since she won't even admit they're basically dating) Jake to help her out. Meanwhile, Spencer is out-lawyer-ing her mother in the case of the Mysterious Death of Toby's Mom.
We can't wait for next week's episode but until then, if you're as thrilled with Emily's look this week as we are, check out where you can snag her look below!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
More on Luckymag.com:
- Pretty Little Liars Style: Spencer's Got the Blues, And We Want 'Em Too
- How to Do This Floral Manicure
- Karlie Kloss Will Celebrate Her 21st Birthday This Weekend With a Frozen Margarita—and a Karlie's Kookies Kake!
- MTV's Late Night Funny Ladies Make The Case For Office-Ready Lace Bodysuits
- Nicole Richie Has Gone Viral
- FILED UNDER