WATCH: Sasha Pivovarova Gets Trippy For Proenza Schouler
In the mid-'90s I owned a bunch of folders and trapper keepers decorated with photo-realistic paintings of animals—usually wolves or dolphins—set against very detailed space-scapes. Over a decade later, Proenza Schouler has released a campaign video that's basically the same exact thing. I'd say the biggest differences are:
A. It doesn't hold my math homework.
B. Instead of animals, it features model Sasha Pivovarova (who's so abnormally beautiful that maybe she doesn't quite qualify as human either?).
It's surreal, psychedelic and so cool to watch, although I do have one tiny suggestion for designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez: sell some school supplies covered in stills from the footage! You'd have at least one customer, I promise.
Check it out below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The '90s Trend No One's Talking About—But We're Obsessed!
- Rihanna and Azealia Banks Share a Love of Oversized Jackets, Combat Boots and Trippy Digital Graphics
- Proenza Schouler's 'Desert Tide' Video Has Model Avatars and Purple Dolphins
- Four Simple Ways To Work a Slip Into Your Outfit
- Why Mousse (Yes, Mousse!) Will Make Your Hair Look Better Than Ever
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER