The Best Ripped Jeans to Spend the Rest of Summer In
Outta left field? Maybe not. You can't really get much more school's-out-for-summer-looking than denim with holes in it. It's sort of like the transition from your year-round blowout to summertime-only salty beach hair. Right now, ripped jeans just feel more undone, carefree and cool than their straight-laced, non-holey siblings, which is expressly why we've rounded up 18 pairs of gloriously tattered denim in all different washes and cuts below. Click through to shop them all, then pair them with white tees and tans and the knowing grin that you look slightly cooler than everyone else.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 14 Summer Staples to Buy on the Cheap
- The Overall Guide to Wearing Overalls
- 10 Tips For Finding the Best Vintage Jewelry
- Seven Clever Ways to Refresh a Closet Full of Chambray
- 15 Waistband-Free Sundresses For Scorching Hot Days
For more great jeans, check out our August issue.
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER