Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. One bright red pencil skirt has more outfit mileage than you might think.
2. It's completely okay to wear a pair of jeans to meet your boyfriends parents. (So long as it's the right pair of jeans.)
3. Some of the coolest people working in fashion right now used to have the most embarrassing AIM screen names.
4. Accessorized right, that classic black dress hanging in your closet can double as a statement piece.
5. You should never ever try to clean a wedding gown yourself.
6. Using apple cider vinegar as shampoo will restore chlorine damaged hair.
7. Standard summer essentials, like brown sandals or striped T-shirts, shouldn't cost more then a few umbrella cocktails would.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What to Wear to a...Hoedown?
- Editor's Picks: Megan O'Neill's Urban Edge
- Five Lucky Editors Show You How to Punch Up Your Office Neutrals
- How to Dress Like an Editor in 100-Degree Heat
- 11 Cheap Necklaces That Look Expensive
- Designer Showdown: The 10 Princes (and Princesses) of Prints
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER