Seven Style and Beauty Secrets We Learned This Week
1. When our covergirl Lucy Hall gets married, she'll do it in a Vera Wang gown.
2. Most one-piece swimsuits can double as bodysuits.
3. Anyone who copied these red, white and blue outfits for last Thursday's festivities has a killer outfit for the rest of summer, too.
4. Sale shopping trips (or, you know, multi-hour internet crawls) are much more successful if you start with a game plan.
5. Getting dressed in July is easy when you have these 31 perfect outfit options.
6. Some of the best style at Chanel's couture show last Tuesday was happening in the street.
7. If you're a plus-sized lady looking for some good vintage finds, Pop Vicious is a great site to check.
More on Luckymag.com:
- A Dude's Perspective: Glow in the Dark Lipstick
- These Lanvin Playing Cards Will Make 'Go Fish' Way More Exciting
- Battle of the Bondage Dresses: Miley Cyrus vs. Kat Graham
- Resort 2014: Lucky Editors Sound Off on Their Favorite Collections
- Which Suit Suits You? Discover Your Bikini Personality Now!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine
- FILED UNDER