Six Signs That You're Wearing the Wrong Sports Bra
'Tis the season to take one's workouts outdoors—but unfortunately, it's all too tempting to reach for your usual ill-fitting sports bra when heading out for a jog or hitting up a spin class. The sports bra is such an important part of your workout wardrobe, so why aren’t you wearing a good one?
You’re wearing the wrong sports bra if:
- You look flat, shapeless and feel completely un-sexy while wearing it
- You are wearing two sports bra (or what we call "double-braaing it")
- You have a regular bra under your sports bra
- You are experiencing a lot of bounce
- You have no separation between your boobs (the uniboob is not a good look)
- Your nips are showing
Caught in the wrong workout underthings? Don't worry—it happens to the best of us! Click through the slideshow to find the best sports bra for you.