Emma Roberts Wears the Least Boring Black Outfit Ever
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ashlee Simpson On Modeling for Sister Jessica's Clothing Line—And Being Banned From Her Shoe Wardrobe
- Three Ways to Dress Like a Well-Mannered Art History Student à la Mona Lisa Smile
- Lace 'Er Up! 11 Pairs of Corseted Sandals
- Get Your End-of-Summer Haircut Inspiration From These 10 Buzzed-About Celebrity Crops
- Nine Models We Love To Follow on Instagram
Look, I love simple little black dresses. They're classic, flattering on all body types and wearing one makes me feel a like Audrey Hepburn. It's almost an impossible look to mess up.
But perhaps even more than a foolproof LBD, I love an all-black ensemble that's a little less safe, like Emma Roberts' Michael Kors Fall 2013 ensemble at the New York premiere of her new movie, We're With the Millers, last night. Although the actress could've gone with a classic fit-and-flare or shift silhouette in the same color, she took a risk by wearing a high-low skirt and fitted halter top. I think it paid off. If you do, too, shop her entire look in the above slideshow (including her accessories, which were Chopard diamond earrings and 'Rodio Stellix’ pumps by Casadei, FYI).