Worth the Wait: Nine Fall Runway Pieces In Stores Now
More on Luckymag.com:
- BryanBoy Talks Fashion Regrets, Life In the Front Row and "Using Fur as a Personal Punctuation Mark"
- Our Editor-in-Chief's Favorite Drugstore Beauty Products
- 11 Stylish Tech Accessories For Every Device
- Alexa Chung Hits the Red Carpet In a Matching Carven Combo
- NYFW Spring 2014: Five New Designers to Watch
The irony of fashion month is that while designers are debuting clothing meant for a few seasons down the road, everything they showed six months ago is just beginning to land in stores. Then, with so many new looks to obsess over, it's easy to forget what's worth buying right now. Before you get up caught up in the tidal wave of collections about to sweep September, take a moment shop the nine Autumn/Winter 2013 runway pieces in the slideshow above. After patiently waiting since last February for each one to hit the retail scene, we're thrilled to finally place our orders. The only hard part left is narrowing things down—which items get your vote?