Five Ways To Wear Plaid And Still Look Polished
More on Luckymag.com:
- Gym Hair-Spiration: Easy Styles That Will Stay in Place Long After Your Workout's Done
- Celeb Stylist Nicole Chavez On How The O.C. Changed Her Life And How She Fights Shyness With Fashion
- Hailee Steinfeld And Taylor Swift Tie For Best Outfit At The Romeo And Juliet Premiere
- What to Wear to a Fall Wedding
- 17 Pairs Of Mules For When Your Clogs Feel Too Casual
Covered in safety pins and grommets like one of Westwood's punk devotees; with a Cher Horowitz-inspired pleated mini skirt, tucked under a collegiate blazer—the ways to wear plaid go far beyond grunge. If you aren't feeling this season's Nirvana-era trend, click through the slideshow above for five more polished alternatives.