Five Foolproof Ways To Get Grunge Right
More on Luckymag.com:
- NYFW Spring 2014 Street Style
- Beauty Looks That'll Get You Photographed at Fashion Week
- GIRLS' Zosia Mamet Always Chooses Flats, Promises Fans A 'Crackcident'-Free Season Three
- Yes, You Can Wear White After Labor Day! The Proof Is In These 13 Perfect Pieces
- 23 Pointy-Toe Flats to Sharpen Your Shoe Game
It doesn't matter if this is your first go-round with grunge or you tried it in the mid-'90s, the look has evolved since it first hit the fashion scene over two decades ago. To get in on the trend without looking dated, just follow my five easy tips above (but feel free to listen to Nirvana while you get ready, I would never begrudge you that!).