"Over-organized as I am, I am ready to step out in a good look with a hair-free leg on the very first nice day. Beauty first: After these brutal winter months, it's all about perfecting your skin, whether at home or by a trusted facialist. I love a dewy and very clean makeup-free look, so I focus on adding a subtle sheen with:
1. Rosemarie Swift's RMS Living Luminizer.
2. NARS' Matte Multiple in Anguilla, which adds a bit of color.
3. Michael Gordon, the founder of Bumble and Bumble, sent me this new product, Purely Perfect Cleansing Cream, and all I can say is that it is the very best hair product I have ever used. My hair looks so shiny and healthy and feels so good, it has become an accessory on its own. No kidding.
4. I am also currently cheating on my signature fragrance and am generously over-using Asprey Purple Water. It tricks my mind into thinking it's nice and airy out.
Now on to the real deal:
5. First comes a new must-have, and just pretend that you heard it here first: bucket hats are trending so hard. They protect your face from the sun, and I also like how they flatten my naturally overly voluminous hair and make a nice "small head." My favorite is this one in denim from Huf.
6. It might have to be this top from my new obsession, the super-cool new line Trademark. I am a such a sucker for a cool simple graphic top. I love windowpane. I love white and blue.
7. All I can say is that if you enjoy friendly, admiring conversations with strangers, you will need one of these."
—Katie Kuethe, creative director