You know how Gwen Stefani can’t stop, won’t stop wearing overalls? Well, it’s a good thing, because the onesie isn’t going anywhere for fall. In fact, you can already shop dark wash and leather overalls that are pretty much made for the cooler temps. You’re not going to cover your legs in thick denim or leather when it’s 80 degrees out, right? Visit SHEfinds now to shop 17 of the best overalls to shop now and wear next season.
More on SHEfinds:
- Fall's Long Cardigan Trend Is The Perfect Way To Usher In Sweater Weather
- Jessica Alba's Under-$100 Gold Cuffs Are Cheap Enough To Buy A Whole Stack
- This Bracelet Makes Worrying About A Phone Charger Way Less Annoying
- You Thought Graphics Were Crazy? This Season's Sweater Trend Just Got Crazier
- Slouching Is In This Season—For Your Boots Anyway