Seven Style And Beauty Secrets We Learned Last Week
1. Nowadays—thankfully—being a bridesmaid doesn't mean you're automatically sentenced to wear a terrible dress you'd otherwise never consider.
2. Lucky editors picked out 50 gowns we can expect to see at Monday night's Emmy Awards.
3. We can't stop staring at this blogger's Disney-inspired, mind-bending lip art.
4. From cotton to polyester to wool, we've got the best expert tips for buying and caring for fabric.
5. Lately, our editors have been all about splattered-up denim.
6. Do you miss the 2000s-era guyliner trend as much as we do?
7. Yes, you can wear miniskirts in the fall—it all comes down to how you style them!