Cartoon Characters We Kind Of Want To Dress Like
Before diving into magazines, these cartoons served as our earliest source of fashion inspiration. Prepare for a major trip down memory lane.
More Out-There Inspiration from Luckymag.com:
- Reel Fashion: Movie Character Designers We Wish Actually Existed
- Shop Fall TV's Top Trends
- Shop Milan Fashion Week's Top Trend: Seafoam Green
- Printed Shoes: These Aren't Your Average Animal Prints
- 26 Nail Polish Colors That Are Cool For Fall
- The Best Collaboration Ever: Muppets x Opening Ceremony
more on luckymag.com
What happens when you mix argan, coconut and rosehip oil? Hair magic, that's what.
It's not too late to experiment with these amazing summer beauty trends.
It's totally lived up to its tailored, basics-heavy promise—with a few jacquard and velvet pieces thrown in for good measure, too.
Whether you're artsy, girly, an athlete, a brainiac or all of the above.
Her response to "Which living person do you most admire?" is particularly wonderful.