Cartoon Characters We Kind Of Want To Dress Like
Before diving into magazines, these cartoons served as our earliest source of fashion inspiration. Prepare for a major trip down memory lane.
More Out-There Inspiration from Luckymag.com:
- Reel Fashion: Movie Character Designers We Wish Actually Existed
- Shop Fall TV's Top Trends
- Shop Milan Fashion Week's Top Trend: Seafoam Green
- Printed Shoes: These Aren't Your Average Animal Prints
- 26 Nail Polish Colors That Are Cool For Fall
- The Best Collaboration Ever: Muppets x Opening Ceremony
more on luckymag.com
Louis Vuitton is taking this hyper-luxury" thing a bit more literally than we originally thought.
"Never lie if they don't know something; the truth will always come out."
Bare lashes just might be fall 2014's biggest beauty trend.
We've always had a sneaking suspicion that Grace Kelly's famed Monaco fairytale was too good to be true.
There's more to this town than just music and food! Austin has an excellent shopping scene you won't want to tune out, with hip boutiques, great vinta…