Cartoon Characters We Kind Of Want To Dress Like
Before diving into magazines, these cartoons served as our earliest source of fashion inspiration. Prepare for a major trip down memory lane.
More Out-There Inspiration from Luckymag.com:
- Reel Fashion: Movie Character Designers We Wish Actually Existed
- Shop Fall TV's Top Trends
- Shop Milan Fashion Week's Top Trend: Seafoam Green
- Printed Shoes: These Aren't Your Average Animal Prints
- 26 Nail Polish Colors That Are Cool For Fall
- The Best Collaboration Ever: Muppets x Opening Ceremony
more on luckymag.com
Mizon's Acence Blemish Out Pink Spot works double duty to clear your skin while you sleep.
Including the story behind the Chanel prom dress that had every high schooler scrambling for a copycat.
Roland Mouret's collection with Banana Republic promises figure-flattering silhouettes and LBD's for days.
These Pinterest-worthy bridal shower ideas not only make practical gifts, but are so easy to DIY, too.
Click through for a complete guide to making open-toed shoes work on the job.