Cartoon Characters We Kind Of Want To Dress Like
Before diving into magazines, these cartoons served as our earliest source of fashion inspiration. Prepare for a major trip down memory lane.
More Out-There Inspiration from Luckymag.com:
- Reel Fashion: Movie Character Designers We Wish Actually Existed
- Shop Fall TV's Top Trends
- Shop Milan Fashion Week's Top Trend: Seafoam Green
- Printed Shoes: These Aren't Your Average Animal Prints
- 26 Nail Polish Colors That Are Cool For Fall
- The Best Collaboration Ever: Muppets x Opening Ceremony
more on luckymag.com
Yes, you can wear it without looking like a kitchen from the '70s!
If there's one skirt you absolutely have to indulge in this season, it's a slim-lined version with a high, sultry slit—and we've found options ranging…
From inky blues to chocolatey browns, shop the best shades of the season.
He's settled down after a summer of bona fide ginger-haired lovin’.
Julia Kalachnikoff shares her secret weapons for when she wants to add a little color to a mostly black-and-white palette.