Putting it together:
- You need to be able to see what you're doing. Move everything onto the bed and separate those items that need to visit the tailor or cobbler.
- Put your favorite pieces back in the closet, sorted into categories. Place those you wear the most (office pants, jeans, day dresses) in the most accessible location.
- Once items are sorted by category, sort them by color.
- Invest in uniform hangers; we like the super-thin Joy Mangano Huggable Hangers for tops (available at hsn.com) and basic clips for skirts and pants.
- Shoes should be arranged in clear, stacking drawers or a wire grid system on the back of the closet door.
- All sweaters should be buttoned, folded, and stacked, with the bulkiest on the bottom to create sturdy piles.
- Make sure all of your clothing is clean before submitting it to long-term storage in your closet. And remove all items from dry-cleaning bags—they can trap chemicals that can break down fibers.
more on luckymag.com
Today, People and Hello! both revealed brand-new covers featuring never-before-seen pictures of the couple's special day.
It's sort of like getting a luxe facial whenever you want, over and over again—and that's all you can ask for in a skincare product, truly.
During Jay Z's Global Citizen Festival performance in New York City's Central Park on Saturday, Beyoncé made a surprise appearance at the end of her h…
Take your hair from the beach to the streets.
Live every day like it's National Coffee Day with these amazing java-infused beauty finds.