Putting it together:
- You need to be able to see what you're doing. Move everything onto the bed and separate those items that need to visit the tailor or cobbler.
- Put your favorite pieces back in the closet, sorted into categories. Place those you wear the most (office pants, jeans, day dresses) in the most accessible location.
- Once items are sorted by category, sort them by color.
- Invest in uniform hangers; we like the super-thin Joy Mangano Huggable Hangers for tops (available at hsn.com) and basic clips for skirts and pants.
- Shoes should be arranged in clear, stacking drawers or a wire grid system on the back of the closet door.
- All sweaters should be buttoned, folded, and stacked, with the bulkiest on the bottom to create sturdy piles.
- Make sure all of your clothing is clean before submitting it to long-term storage in your closet. And remove all items from dry-cleaning bags—they can trap chemicals that can break down fibers.
more on luckymag.com
Sharknado 2 premieres tonight, but there's still time to put together an awesome viewing party!
Gold tattoo jewelry isn't an everyday look, but it's totally worth trying out.
In Honor Of Allison Williams' New Role As Peter Pan, We Cast The Rest Of The Show Using Girls Characters
The rest of the Brooklyn fictional set should totally join Marnie Michaels in Neverland.
Who better to tell us what's sexy than the lingerie brand known for launching the careers of Gisele, Adriana and Behati?