Turned out in a soft color, this is a feminine spin on an iconic sport jacket.
Short socks add whimsy to a pair of wedges.
· An upturned fedora adds a boyish touch.
· Palm Springs colors enliven these glitzy friendship bracelets.
· Loop it around your neck twice to add a little flair.
Cool gray counters the high-wattage lemon below.
A long tie doubles as a necklace, bringing the eye in and down—universally flattering.
· Quirky-girl sunglasses made even girlier by a soft pink.
· Pastels go punk with a cool, spiky design.
· An ironic take on a sweet little bow.
This slick necklace breaks up the white-on-white color field.
Simple, architectural and strikingly chic.
· The ombré white frame gives them a futuristic feel.
· These earrings are handworked and pleasingly sleek.
· The cuff is totally neutral but graphic and bold.
A woven bag heightens the earthy feel.
The graphic design keeps the outfit nicely polished.
· Punchy red stones that look straight from a bazaar.
· A no-frills belt that will only get better with age.
· Circle frames epitomize '60s John Lennon cool.
A ladylike shape tempers the bright colors.
Dark wedges keep the look grounded.
· We love the simplicity of a single crystal globe.
· Like an '80s sports car, in the silhouette of sunglasses.
· Wear it right on your hairline to keep layers out of your face.